We cannot exchange tickets or money for a different event. Where there is more than one performance of an event we can exchange tickets where available. This requires a minimum of 48 hours notice and there is £1.50 administration fee for exchanging tickets.
We can reprint tickets on the night of the performance at a cost of £1.50. Proof of ID will be required.
We are unable to refund the cost of the tickets unless a show is cancelled. Postage charges are non–refundable.
We offer optional refund protection through Booking Protect. Booking Protect protects your tickets so you can apply for a refund should you or anyone in your party be unable to attend the show due to:
- Adverse Weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the government has issued travel warnings.
- Injury, illness (including pre-existing medical conditions) or death happening to you, or an immediate family member. Read the Booking Protect guidance on Coronavirus.
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the event.
- Breakdown, accidents, fire or theft of a private vehicle on route to the event.
- Relocation for work of which you were unaware at the time of booking.
To find out more, read the Booking Protect terms and conditions or find out how to make a claim, visit the Booking Protect page.
Find out more
Our full booking terms & conditions are available here. For more information contact the Box Office on: 01298 72190.