Buxton Opera House exists to give everybody the opportunity to experience truly magical, unforgettable theatre. We are proud to serve the communities of Buxton, the High Peak, Derbyshire and beyond, and we want to continue to do so.
We are lucky to have such a wonderful theatre, provide a diverse programme of shows, ensure that we are a theatre for everyone, and carry out so much work within our communities. But, we rely on your help to protect your theatre and keep giving you the cultural offer that we hope you love.
We firmly believe that our audiences and communities are Buxton Opera House and we want you to feel that too. Together, we can:
- Keep the theatre's doors open to you, our audiences;
- Make vital improvements to our facilities to enhance your experience;
- Ensure that we are able to provide shows for everyone;
- Spread the magic of the arts to our communities through Platform 3;
- Give people from all backgrounds the chance to come and take part in the arts.
High Peak Theatre Trust is a registered charity. We earn 34% of our income from the sale of tickets, but the remainder has to be found from other sources. A grant from High Peak Borough Council helps, but we also rely on the generous support of individuals, corporate sponsors and donors to help us deliver our work.
Every penny really does count; any support that you are able to give really does mean the world. If you are able to make a donation, you can do so below, or you can find out more about other ways you can show your support.