Booking Protect protects your tickets so you can apply for a refund should you or anyone in your party be unable to attend the show due to:
- Adverse Weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the government has issued travel warnings.
- Injury, illness (including pre-existing medical conditions) or death happening to you, or an immediate family member.
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the event.
- Breakdown, accidents, fire or theft of a private vehicle on route to the event.
- Relocation for work of which you were unaware at the time of booking.
We recommend that you include Booking Protect as your performance tickets are non refundable through Buxton Opera House & Pavilion Arts Centre. Booking Protect costs 6% of the highest ticket price available on a performance.
Click 'add to basket' at the time of booking to protect your tickets and then continue to basket. By adding Booking Protect to your basket you are confirming that you have read and accept the Booking Protect Terms and Conditions. Please note Booking Protect can only be added at the time of booking and not at a later date. Booking Protect is non-refundable once purchased, even if the show is cancelled..
How to submit a refund claim
Refund claims can be made up to 45 days after the performance date. All claims are handled direct through the Booking Protect website: https://bookingprotect.com/