Thank you for your interest in bringing a show to Buxton Opera House & Pavilion Arts Centre.
Your proposal for bringing a production to Buxton should include as much information as possible including synopsis, images, video, copy, preferred tour dates and any other information we might need to make a decision. Please check that your production is suitable for our venue by checking the venue specification.
Please note: we normally programme two to three seasons in advance.
- The Executive Director and Head of Producing & Artistic Programming will consider the proposal and how it fits within our overall programme.
- If the work is appropriate and we think we have an audience, the Programming Department will discuss potential dates and financial deal with you. At this stage the booking is a ‘Pencil’ i.e. it’s likely to happen but is not confirmed.
- Once our programme is confirmed, the Programming Department will inform you of our decision and confirm the date and deal if successful.
- A contract will be issued which we ask you to sign and return within 14 working days.
- We ask that you send brochure copy, image and marketing support materials as soon as the contract is agreed.
To submit your proposal, or to find out more about bringing a show to our venues please contact our Head of Producing & Artistic Programming, Sarah Kell: [email protected]. Visit Meet the Team for a full staff list.
Where to stay
There's lots of great accommodation within a short walk of the theatre, from hotels and guesthouses to Air bnb. We're also pleased to be part of the Theatre Digs Booker network.